Child Abuse & Neglect Recognition
Define what constitutes "abuse," maltreatment," and "neglect" according to Ohio State Family Court Act and Social Services Law
- Distinguish among various behavioral and environmental characteristics of an abusive parent or caretaker
- Identify physical and behavioral indicators of physical abuse, maltreatment, neglect, and sexual abuse
- Describe what constitutes "reasonable cause to suspect"
- Outline proper procedure for making a report of child abuse
- List the intervention strategies for each potential risk factor.
Cost: 6 Hour Initial Course $30 Per Person
3 Hour Renewal $22 Per Person